Friday, December 26, 2008

WRECKalicious

Dear VH1 Producers and Dr. Drew,

Thank you for putting Andy Dick in your new, critically acclaimed (by me) VH1 Presents Reality Funhouse: CELEB SOBERHOUSE. I wait with baited breath for the first episode to air. And, I thank you for making me constantly feel better about my sorry self. I love you guys, even if you are fat and have untrimmed nose hairs, which is probably true, like Tom Cruise's version of a producer in Tropic Thunder. Except for you, Dr. Drew. You're kind of hot in a wellness sort of way. If I wasn't imaginarily married to the fictional character Dr. Gregory House, I'd totally marry you. Imaginarily.

Best,
Emstar Productions & my imaginary associate, Dr. Pugglesworth Woofsalot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home